Monday, December 1, 2014

Class Work for Wednesday 11/26

The two website that I found for our class to possibly publish their work are efficient and easy to use. Article Base is a “Free Online Articles Directory made for authors, writers and bloggers. It includes free articles submitted by its users. One of the best things about Article base is nothing but its user-friendly interface that makes article submission easy.” Goarticles.com is a “very fast and simple websites for anyone who wants to get his/her article published online. The only thing that attracted me towards this site is its extreme simplicity and clear guidelines.” Both of these sites have very simple steps to publish your work and are easy to follow.

My reaction to the issues going on in Ferguson, Missouri is disgust. I do not want to offend anyone but the way that that community took out its frustration is uncalled for. They did nothing but ruin their community even more. I get why their upset and I do agree that the officer may have been punished but as citizens of the United States of America I think that it is our responsibility to respect the decisions of the government. The community could have expressed their feelings in more peaceful manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment